Over the past several years, while working with hedge funds and banks, I have coached a number of leaders engaged in highly technical work. They work in complex areas such as quantitative research, electronic trading, and software development. Recently, I reviewed 22 coaching assignments with this population and this is the first of several articles describing […]
- How to be the best leader your direct reports ever had!
- Coaching Technical Leaders: A two-step approach to improving collaboration and leadership skills
- Professional New Year Resolutions that work
- Common assessment mistakes and how to avoid them
- A Four-Dimension Model for Group Leadership Assessment & Due Diligence
Time allocation: Managing employee inventory of hoursNovember 13th, 2014
How do you stop the bad behavior of valuable talent? Put it in a box!December 12th, 2014
How to be the best leader your direct reports ever had!April 20th, 2017
Professional New Year Resolutions that workJanuary 1st, 2017
- No comments have been published yet.